Thanks for informing me about the click attacks on my AdSense account.
I cant tell what happened exactly but I suspect everything has started a couple of days ago when my hosting company decided to merge with another one without annoucing it's customers and the troubles started to show up immediately. I can direct you to two topics in a webhosting forum where people started to complain about the same company:
I found these forum topics while I was digging on Google to find a solution and fix the server myself since the first attempt to contact their Technical Support department failed after I have been waiting for several hours to get a explanation about what happend.
My first issues were with my httpd server when started to not respond correctly anymore, my site users who couldn't log on to their accounts because the mysql server was also down, then with the huge traffic made by some users located in Indonesia. After I spend 4 hours talking with a one of their technical support representative the only thing that they could do that time was to shutdown my server for a couple of hours and later that day reinstall and patch my apache server. All my previous logs from late Octomber when I signed up with them until January 14, 2007 are gone. The only recent server logs that are have are dated January 15, 2007 until today which also show up unusual activity inside. It seems that I cannot attach it here, but on your request I can either email it or post it on my website for your detailed investigation. From that period of time I also have noticed some unusual activity in my AdSense account.
Also, another abnormal behaviour I have noticed in the last two days in my Google Analytics account when a large number of visitors were referred to my site from a ambiguous forum. I couldn't tell the direct source but I've started to delete all the files had high bandwidth consumption and ban their IP's that I felt to have anything to do with it. My AdSense account had these days a small CTR increase but not something to alert me , the only bizzare thing was that some clicks might come in bulk. I can't be sure if it was from the lag until the data was processed or other reasons. I personally think it might have come from the same attackers. I cannot count of what I said above , but if I AdSense department is requesting to me to offer the server logs, I am more then happy to do that.
What I assure you directly is that I never clicked any of my ads or encourage any of my site visitors to click on the ads, neither of my family members or internet friends. The ads were clearly delimitated.
Let me know if there is anything else that you might need for your further investigations at this point.